ROME: Total War - Barbarian Invasion takes another epic turn on iPad
To coincide with the launch of ROME: Total War - Barbarian Invasion on iPhone, the iPad version has been updated with major new features including:
- Eight more playable factions — the Romano-British, Celts, Burgundii, Lombardi, Roxolani, Ostrogoths, Slavs, and Berbers — for a total of 18.
- New range markers show the firing distance of your missile units.
- Units in a group can be commanded to adopt the same pace when travelling to their target.
- Enhanced zoom on the campaign map and battlefield.
- Character and faction screens redesigned for easy access to detailed info.
- The battle UI can now be hidden for a clearer view.
- Detailed help when you first launch the game.
- Now uses Apple’s Metal API for a boost in performance.
Update Barbarian Invasion to rejoin the fray, or buy from the App Store to make your first foray.