You’ll find our current opportunities listed below.
To apply for a position, please use the link on the job description page to email your CV, along with a covering letter. We prefer PDF, but other formats are fine too.
Have questions? Please feel free to send us an email.
If you don’t see anything that suits you here, but think you have something to offer, drop us an email at email@example.com.
- Administrative Assistant (Computer Games Studio)
- Part-time Finance Manager (Computer Games Studio)
- Computer Games Writer
- Junior Graphic Designer
- UI Programmer
- Experienced 3D Graphics Programmer
- Build Tools/DevOps Engineer
- Experienced C/C++ Game Programmer for macOS/Linux/mobile
- C/C++ Cross Platform Game Programmer
- Junior Java Tools Developer
- C/C++ Game Programmer (12 Month Placement)
- Development QA Engineer
- QA Technician 12 Month Placement (Mac/Linux/Mobile)
- Japanese Localisation QA Technician (Mac/Linux/mobile)
- Lead QA Technician (Mac/Linux/Mobile)
- QA Technician (Mac/Linux/mobile)