You’ll find our current opportunities listed below.
To apply for a position, please use the link on the job description page to email your CV, along with a covering letter. We prefer PDF, but other formats are fine too.
Have questions? Please feel free to send us an email.
If you don’t see anything that suits you here, but think you have something to offer, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Company Recruiter (Computer Games Studio)
- Junior Graphic Designer
- UI Programmer
- Experienced 3D Graphics Programmer
- Build Tools/DevOps Engineer
- Experienced C/C++ Game Programmer for macOS/Linux/mobile
- C/C++ Game Programmer (12 Month Placement)
- C/C++ Cross Platform Game Programmer
- Java Tools Developer (12 Month Placement)
- Junior Systems Administrator
- Graduate Systems Administrator
- Marketing Assistant
- Part-time Office Manager (Computer Games Studio)
- Chinese Localisation QA Technician (Mac/Linux/mobile)
- Development QA Engineer
- Japanese Localisation QA Technician (Mac/Linux/mobile)
- Lead QA Technician (Mac/Linux/Mobile)
- QA Technician (Mac/Linux/mobile)
- QA Technician 12 Month Placement (Mac/Linux/Mobile)