Behold the requirements for Total War: WARHAMMER II on macOS and Linux
To play WARHAMMER II on macOS, you will need macOS 10.14, a 2.0GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB RAM and a 2GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 680 MX, 2GB AMD R9 M290 or 1.5 Intel Iris Graphics 540 graphics card or better. The game is supported on all these Macs:
- All 13" MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2017
- All 27" iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2GB graphics card or better
- Late 2012 models with a 2GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 680MX graphics card are also supported)
- All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
On Linux, you'll need at least Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit, a 3.4 GHz Intel Core i3-4130 processor, 6GB RAM a 2GB Nvidia GTX 680 or 2GB AMD R9 285 (GCN 3rd Generation) graphics card or better. We recommend a 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7-4770, 8GB RAM and a 4GB Nvidia GTX 970 or 4GB AMD RX 480 graphics card or better.
- Nvidia graphics cards require driver version 396.54 or better (tested)
- AMD graphics cards require Mesa 18.1.5 or better (tested)
Total War: WARHAMMER II releases on macOS and Linux later this month. For a compendium on the warring Races of the New World, visit the minisite.