macOS specs for Rise of the Tomb Raider unearthed!
To play Rise of the Tomb Raider on macOS, you will need a 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB of RAM and a 2GB Nvidia 680MX, 2GB AMD Radeon R9 290M or 1.5GB Intel Iris 540 graphics card or better. The game is supported on all these Macs:
- All 13" MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- All 21.5" iMacs released since 2017
- All 27" iMacs released since Late 2013 (models with an Nvidia GT 755M graphics card are not officially supported) (1)
- All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
- Late 2012 models with a 2GB Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported.
The Macs listed below are also capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the high standards required for official support. This means they can run the game, but may not get the best out of it in terms of performance, graphics and stability:
- All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013
- All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better (models with an Nvidia 750M graphics card are not supported).
Check the Feral Store page on April 12th for more detailed system requirements.
For the codex on Rise of the Tomb Raider, pore over the minisite.