The Magnum Opus advances — join the public Beta for Mad Max powered by Vulkan
We’re crazy excited to announce that Mad Max is getting revved to utilise Vulkan, the Khronos Group’s next-generation graphics API.
To join the public Beta:
1. In your Steam library, right click on Mad Max.
2. From the drop-down menu, select Properties. The Properties window will appear.
3. Select the Betas tab.
4. Enter "livelongandprosper" into the text box, then select Check Code. A message will appear to confirm that you now have access to vulkan_beta.
5. From the drop-down menu above the text box, select vulkan_beta.
6. Close the Properties window.
7. If Mad Max is already installed, an update will begin downloading automatically. If Mad Max is not installed, highlight Mad Max in your Steam library, then select Install and follow the instructions.
For information on what driver versions are required for this Beta, read the post on Facebook.
To pass us your feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a support report generated from the options window. Please provide as much detail as possible.