Alien: Isolation for iOS & Android is loaded with all seven DLCs.
Missions on board the USCSS Nostromo, setting of the 1979 film 'Alien'.
- Crew Expendable. Brett and Kane are dead and now it’s down to you as Dallas, Parker or Ellen Ripley to find a way to isolate and overcome the Alien.
- Last Survivor. Play as Ellen Ripley in the final mission on board the Nostromo. The rest of the crew is dead. You must set the ship’s self-destruct mechanism and reach the escape shuttle while leaving the Alien behind in the Nostromo.
Time-based challenges featuring new playable characters, each with a different approach to survival.
- Corporate Lockdown. Play as hardened survivor Ransome and escape Sevastopol through the Corporate Penthouse, Medical Facility and Seegson Communication Center, evading Facehuggers, Working Joes and the Alien.
- Trauma. Play as Chief Medical Officer Lingard and make your way through Sevastopol’s medical bays in a race to destroy your research on the Alien before it falls into the wrong hands.
- The Trigger. Play as Deputy Marshall Ricardo and scramble to set explosives throughout Sevastopol’s Synthetic Storage and Prisoner Processing areas in order to blast the Alien into space.
In each of these intense missions, complete ten timed challenges without dying.
- Safe Haven. You've found the only safe room on Sevastopol, but supplies are running low. Venture into the Gemini Systems labs and the Bacchus Apartments to restock.
- Lost Contact. Scour the Lorenz Private Wards and the Emergency Power Plant for resources and craft them into the weapons you need for survival.