Do not be constrained: system requirements for BioShock Remastered on macOS
You are invited in to Rapture… can you take the first step?
To run BioShock Remastered, you will need a 2.4Ghz Intel Core i5 processor running macOS 10.12.5, and 8GB of RAM. Selected graphics cards from Intel, AMD and Nvidia are supported, and the game is supported on all these Macs:
• All 21.5” iMacs since late 2013 (1GB Nvidia GT 750M models are not officially supported)
• All 27” iMacs since late 2013 (1GB Nvidia GT 755M models are not officially supported) (1)
• All 13” MacBook Pros since late 2016
• All 15” MacBook Pros since late 2013
• All Mac Pros since late 2013
(1) Late 2012 models with 2GB Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported.
The following Macs are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support.
• All 21.5" iMacs since early 2013
• All 27” iMacs since late 2012 with a 1GB graphics card
• All 13” MacBook Pros since mid 2012
• All 15” MacBook Pros since mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card
• All MacBook Airs since mid 2012
• All MacBooks since early 2015
• All Mac Pros since 2009 with an AMD 7950 (Mac Edition) graphics card
For more detailed system requirements, check the Feral Store page for BioShock Remastered on 22nd August.