Welcome to Puzzler World!
A crafty combination of challenges and conundrums from the world’s biggest puzzle provider – it's sure to have your brain firing on all neurons!
All of the most popular puzzles are here, from old favourites such as Spot the Difference to the more recent phenomenon of Sudoku. There are literally hundreds of puzzles to solve… read on to find out more.
Challenge mode is the main game mode. You are presented with a large grid that contains all 560 main puzzles contained in the game.
After completing a puzzle in Challenge Mode you are offered a choice of 3 boxes. Most of these boxes contain hint tokens of varying amounts. These tokens can be used if you ever find yourself having difficulty completing a puzzle. Occasionally you may open a box containing a letter: collect all the letters to spell “Puzzler” and you will be rewarded with 100 hint tokens!
This game mode is just that – an area where you have quick access to playing your favourite puzzle types! Generally the puzzles in Quickplay are slightly easier than those in Challenge Mode, so they are ideal for a fast puzzle fix.
- A classic crossword. Use the clues to fill the puzzle grid with the correct solution words.
- Highlight the differences between two images by clicking the mouse cursor on an area of the screen where the difference appears. The game display shows the total number of differences to be found in the puzzle and the amount correctly spotted so far.
- Each Sudoku grid has a unique solution that can be reached logically without guessing. Fill in the empty cells so that each row, column and each of the 2x3 (or 3x3) blocks contain all digits 1 to 6 (or 1 to 9) once only.
- Crosswords without the clues! In each puzzle a number has replaced letters of the alphabet. Crack the code by solving which letter each number relates to.
- Wordsearch puzzles contain hidden words in a grid. Words run horizontally, vertically or diagonally — and even backwards.
- Fit all the words from the word list into their correct grid positions. Words are separated according to their length and sometimes you may find there is more than one word that will fit into a grid position so you will have to think ahead.
- Discover a hidden pixel art picture! Link-A-Pix takes the form of a grid, with colored numbers filling some squares. Pairs of matching colored numbers must be located and correctly linked with a line of squares equal to that number. Links may bend and turn, but can’t cross over.
- Discover the hidden picture by filling the shapes that contain a dot. When you have filled all the shapes that contain dots get ready for a colorful surprise!
Completing a Challenge Mode puzzle unlocks a Bonus Puzzle, where you will have to complete a puzzle against the clock. If you manage to do this you will have earned another reward!