Deep within the ruined undersea city of Rapture, your beloved Little Sister, Eleanor, awaits your return. As her Big Daddy, you protected her from a world of selfish adults, now you must shield her again from those who demand that everything must be shared.
Ten years after the events of BioShock, Rapture has fallen under the control of a collectivist cult who plan to transform Eleanor into a genetically-engineered messiah, who will put an end to individuality forever.
Embark on an intense journey through one of the most disturbing fictional worlds ever created in the hauntingly imaginative sequel to BioShock.
Become the Big Daddy and unleash the raw power of Rapture’s most feared inhabitant against deadly new enemies such as the vengeful Big Sisters.
Choose whether to adopt Little Sisters and protect them from splicers, or harvest them for the genetic material they carry.
- Subject Delta
- The first Big Daddy to be successfully bonded with a Little Sister, Eleanor.
- Sofia Lamb
- Collectivist visionary, leader of the Rapture Family and mother of Eleanor.
- Eleanor Lamb
- A former Little Sister, now a teenage girl imprisoned by her mother.
- Big Daddy
- Genetically engineered living robots created to protect the Little Sisters.
- Big Sister
- Adolescent Little Sisters with tremendous power who monitor Delta’s every move.
BioShock 2 contains a completely independent online multiplayer game set during the Fall of Rapture, a year before the events of the first BioShock.
Engage in all-out civil war as you take on the role of a test subject for the opportunistic plasmid manufacturer Sinclair Solutions. As the conflict between the libertarian Andrew Ryan and man-of-the-people Altas grows ever bloodier, you must choose a side.