Company of Heroes 2 for macOS and Linux reinforced with community-driven Commanders
The ever-popular WWII strategy game has been updated with five new Commanders, each connected to a Doctrine, Regiment, Company or Army:
- Soviet Airborne Tactics: Troops have additional firepower and flexible aerial support.
- Wehrmacht’s Strategic Reserves Doctrine: Aggressive infantry backed up with elite armour.
- Oberkommando West Grand Offensive Doctrine: A powerful and flexible infantry composition.
- US Forces Urban Assault Company: Players can root out enemy defences and use specialised armour.
- British Lend-Lease Assault Regiment: Troops can use a range of American equipment.
Advance to the game’s official blog for more intel on the Commanders put forth by the always-on Company of Heroes community.