Company Recruiter (Computer Games Studio)
Feral Interactive is looking for an experienced and dynamic recruiter to drive our hiring activities. This is a part-time position and is ideal for someone with relevant experience of in-house recruitment for a technically-focussed company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing and screening candidates, as well as coordinating and participating in job interviews for a broad variety of positions within the company. All applicant flow is generated through our own activities: we do not use recruitment agencies.
We are looking for someone who is personable and courteous, and who will relish the challenge of contributing to the growth of the company while continuously improving the quality of its staff.
It is of vital importance that we recruit new colleagues who will mesh well with the ethos of the company and prosper. Beyond assessing a candidate’s ability to do the job, you will need to gauge their fit and chemistry with the Feral. Much of our current hiring effort is focussed on university students.
You will need excellent communication skills, strong time management and the ability to work independently.
This is a permanent, part-time position (20+ hours per week) based at our studios in Wandsworth, southwest London.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience of identifying suitable applicants and successfully recruiting them
- A track record of developing sourcing plans to enhance candidate flow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and social media applications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A highly organized proactive approach and attention to detail
- Well-developed active listening skills and patience
- Openness to understanding and aligning with the culture of the company
- Ability to solve problems on the fly
- A determination to do your best work all of the time
- £30-50k annual salary pro-rated, and dependent upon skills and experience.
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
Feral Interactive is a leading publisher and developer of AAA Mac, Linux, Switch and mobile games based in southwest London. We take great pride in developing excellent ports for new platforms and audiences. Recent hit titles include Total War: ROME REMASTERD (Windows, macOS and Linux), Rise of the Tomb Raider (macOS and Linux), Alien Isolation (Switch and mobile), Grid Autosport (iOS, Android and Switch), Company of Heroes (mobile) and XCOM 2 (mobile).
How to Apply
If you’re ready to help, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to Naoko Pierce. Applications without a covering letter will not be reviewed.