An arsenal of battlefield tools in ROME: Total War for Android
In the immense clashes of ROME: Total War, your screen becomes a battlefield of marching legionaries and sweeping chariots.
The upcoming Android version lets you manage and manoeuvre units quickly in the heat of battle.
- Status boxes appear above engaged units, giving a complete rundown of health, morale, ammo and loyalty
- Range markers show the distance your missile units can send their projectiles
- Colour-coded tooltips indicate if your units are doing well or taking a battering
- A half speed option slows the action to give you a little extra time to think
- Mid-battle autosaves let you drop in and out of the fray
ROME: Total War is coming to Android this winter.