Design QA Technician
Feral Interactive is looking for a proactive Design QA Technician to help us bring outstanding PC games to mobile devices. We take pride in developing excellent ports for new platforms and audiences. This role is ideal for someone with a QA background who is excited by solving the design problems present in bringing complex games to new and very different platforms.
Working as part of our Design team, you will liaise with the QA team to give our functional QA technicians a head start. You will be principally responsible for testing early alpha builds and logging initial bugs. You will also create test plans to be executed against game design documents in order to track the status of the implementation of new and modified features for the games we bring to mobile.
To be successful in this role you will need to be detail-oriented, personable and highly organised. A critical mindset to review game design documents for clarity and evaluate the success of their implementation will also be required. Experience with UI design and other design processes would be helpful.
This is a permanent, full time position at our studio in Wandsworth, south-west London.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with Functional QA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of UI and game design processes
- An analytical eye for design
- A desire to do your best work all of the time
- Experience gaming or testing on macOS, Linux or mobile
- Annual salary from £20-24k, based on skills and experience
- A fantastic learning opportunity working with AAA games
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
Feral Interactive is a leading publisher and developer of AAA Mac, Linux and mobile games. Recent hit titles include Rome: Total War (iOS), GRID Autosport (iOS ), Life is Strange (macOS and Linux), and HITMAN (macOS and Linux).
How to Apply
If you’re ready to start working on great games, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, addressed to Stephanie Horrocks. Applications without a covering letter will not be reviewed.