Video Editor (Computer Games Studio)
Feral Interactive is looking for a disciplined Video Editor to help us showcase the great AAA games we bring to new platforms and audiences. This is a part-time position with the scope to become full-time and is ideal for someone who is excited by the creative challenges of adapting existing trailers and developing original ones for different formats and devices while working to detailed briefs.
Your work will be to create video marketing materials for a wide variety of different games, including trailers, App Store previews and how-to videos. Using screenshots, in-game footage and other assets, you may be putting together a help video for one of our strategy games one day and planning a high-octane trailer for a racing game the next.
Due to the number of games we publish, you will almost always have multiple projects running simultaneously. Time and project management skills are key and you should be comfortable in engaging in creative back-and-forth with our marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to help increase the impact of our marketing activities and your work will appear on a variety of platforms, including Feral’s social media channels and the online stores where our games are sold.
This is a part-time, permanent position based at our studios in Wandsworth, south-west London.
If you’d like to see the kind of videos we’ve produced in the past, check out our YouTube channel here:
Required Skills and Experience:
- A track record of producing video for the web, especially gameplay videos or trailers
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, After Effects or similar
- Strong time management
- An eye for composition, as demonstrated by your show reel or portfolio
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good written and spoken English
- Excellent manner and presentation
- An interest in pop culture generally and video games specifically
- The desire to do your best work all the time
- Annual salary from £22-28k pro-rated, dependent upon skills and experience
- A great opportunity to create high-profile materials for AAA games
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
Feral Interactive is a leading publisher and developer of AAA Mac, Linux and mobile games. We take great pride in developing excellent ports for new platforms and audiences. Recent hit titles include Rome: Total War (iOS), Life Is Strange (macOS and Linux), Rise of the Tomb Raider (macOS and Linux) and GRID Autosport (iOS).
How to Apply
If you’re ready to start working with great games, send a copy of your CV, your showreel/portfolio and a covering letter to
This vacancy does not meet the requirements for Tier 2 work visa sponsorship of international applicants currently without the right to work in the UK.