Feral Interactive is looking for a bright and diligent Finance Manager to take charge of its bookkeeping functions.
Working closely with the Managing Director, your role will be to facilitate effective and efficient financial management of our business and to ensure that we meet all statutory obligations in a timely and accurate manner.
Our ideal candidate has a relaxed, but professional sensibility, and will relish the opportunity to be at the centre of a growing business . You should be comfortable with technology, have excellent attention to detail, and be determined to produce your best work all of the time.
This is a permanent, full-time position, based in our studios in Wandsworth, south-west London.
- Monthly preparation of management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing sales and purchase ledger, accruals and prepayments, petty cash book, bank payments and receipts.
- Multi-currency bank, credit card, PayPal, and merchant accounts reconciliations
- Recording sales, raising invoices, debtors and creditors control
- Payroll related duties: payroll processing for 90 person staff, RTI, Pension Scheme, PSA, and Child Care Vouchers
- Quarterly VAT returns, EC sales returns, and MOSS Returns
- Quarterly royalty processing of game titles to partners
- Preparing draft annual accounts to assist external accountant to prepare the statutory accounts and CT 600
- Interacting with bank, HMRC, various contractors, suppliers and customers on issues as they arise
- HR-related duties, archiving and filing documents
Required Skills and Experience
- Qualified or part-qualified in a relevant professional financial qualification or by experience
- At least three years’ experience working in a similar role
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks software and Excel
- A strong work ethic and an ability to deliver to deadlines without direct supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-organised, self-disciplined and able to work on multiple projects concurrently
- £24-28k, dependent upon skills and experience
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
Feral Interactive is a leading publisher and developer of AAA Mac, Linux and mobile games. Recent hit titles include Rise of the Tomb Raider (macOS and Linux), GRID Autosport (iOS), ROME: Total War (iOS) and Life is Strange: Before the Storm (macOS and Linux).
How to Apply
Send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, addressed to Stephanie Horrocks. Applications without a covering letter will not be reviewed.
We are unable to provide Tier 2 visa sponsorship for this role, so all applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK.