Localisation QA Tester (Russian)
We are looking for a Russian-speaking QA Tester.
We are currently expanding our portfolio of games with full Russian-language support. Your role would involve full QA of our games with particular emphasis on validating the Russian versions against their English counterparts. You would also proofread translated text before it is implemented in the game, to ensure quality and consistency, and provide feedback to our freelance translators and proofreaders. You may occasionally be required to provide ad-hoc translations.
You will also assist in functional testing on a range of projects, alongside our team of experienced testers. Typical testing duties include performing full playthroughs of games, identifying graphical issues, running performance comparisons against the original game, and multiplayer testing.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in our offices in London, UK.
Please note that we are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role. All applicants must already possess the right to live and work in the UK.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Complete fluency in Russian
- Previous experience in localisation testing
- Excellent attention to detail
What else would help?
- Previous experience in other types of QA testing
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience of Mac, Linux and/or mobile platforms
- An active interest in computer games
What's in it for you?
- Salary of £18-21k, dependent on experience
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
How do you apply?
To apply, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
You should address your application to Katheryn Evans.