Junior QA Technician (Mac/Linux/mobile)
We are expanding our internal QA team. As part of this process, we are looking for a number of Junior QA Technicians.
You will assist in all kinds of testing across a range of projects: Feral ports Windows releases to Mac, Linux, and mobile platforms. You will be working on recent and upcoming PC hits, testing a wide variety of games of different genres and styles.
You will work alongside our team of experienced testers, benefitting directly from their experience. Typical testing duties include performing full playthroughs of games, identifying graphical issues, running performance comparisons against the original game, and multiplayer testing.
As well as optimising in-game performance, we also aim for our games to have excellent integration in the OS, so a good knowledge of Mac, Linux or mobile platforms is an advantage.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in our offices in London, UK.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- An active interest in computer games
What else would help?
- Experience of testing, including participating in public or private beta testing
- Technical understanding of computer hardware
- Experience of Mac, Linux and/or mobile platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
- Regular company dinners and outings
How do you apply?
To apply, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
You should address your application to Tom Leather.