We are expanding our portfolio to include iOS games and are looking to hire a graphic artist/illustrator to create artwork for our mobile games and to work on our marketing materials.
You will work as part of our dedicated design team and will be responsible for adapting artwork from desktop games for use in mobile versions. This involves amending images in a variety of ways, including resizing and redrawing images at higher resolutions either using Photoshop batch processes or by amending images individually, and designing new UI elements.
You will also work on our marketing materials, creating a range of assets for a variety of games. You will adapt existing artwork for use on new websites, applications and banners, sometimes working with typography in several languages.
We are looking for someone who enjoys using their full range of skills to create great marketing and game imagery.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in our offices in London, UK.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with digital illustration
- Excellent typography skills
- A strong portfolio of digital illustration and graphic design work
What else would help?
- An active interest in video games
- Professional experience in graphic design
- Experience creating artwork for mobile games
What’s in it for you?
- Salary of £21 – 24k p.a., dependent on skills and experience
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
- Regular company dinners and outings
How do you apply?
To apply, send a copy of your CV, a covering letter, and a link to your portfolio to: email@example.com
You should address your application to Tom Leather.