Experienced 3D Graphics Programmer
We’re currently looking for developers with 3D graphics programming experience to join our development team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced developer to apply their skills in the games industry. Working closely with the rest of our development team, you will be responsible for the development of Mac and Linux versions of AAA games.
Previous experience in games development is not necessary, but you must have significant professional experience in 3D graphical programming.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in our offices in London, UK.
What experience should you have?
- Significant previous development experience
- Understanding of the 3D pipeline and the steps involved in getting polygons on the screen
- Experience debugging rendering issues, including identifying and eliminating performance hotspots in the rendering pipeline
- A good working knowledge of at least one of these Graphics APIs: Direct3D, OpenGL, Metal, Vulkan
- Experience writing and debugging shaders
What else would help?
- Experience with more than one of the APIs listed above
- Experience with tools such as apitrace, PIX/Visual Studio, RenderDoc, Nsight, OpenGL Profiler
- Experience with features exclusive to Shader Model 5 and above
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
- Regular company dinners and outings
How do you apply?
To apply, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should address your application to Katheryn Evans.