Customer Support and Livestream Specialist
We’re currently looking to hire a customer support and livestream specialist to handle support requests relating to our games and to conduct livestream and multiplayer gaming events during evening hours (4pm to midnight).
You will work as part of our existing support team to reply to customer support requests via email and phone. A firm grasp of technology, particularly macOS and Linux, will be essential to solving customers’ queries.
You will also work with our community management team to run a series of weekly multiplayer events scheduled at times convenient for our North American audience. Some of these events will be streamed on our Twitch channel, so you need to be comfortable commentating live and appearing on webcam.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in our offices in London, UK, working evening shifts of 4pm to midnight, Monday to Friday.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Very comfortable with technology, including familiarity with macOS and Linux
- A polite, patient and courteous manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for computer games
- Happy to work evening hours
What else would help?
- Professional experience in customer support
- Previous experience of livestreaming, professionally or personally
What’s in it for you?
- Working with great games
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed small-company atmosphere
How do you apply?
To apply, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
You should address your application to Tom Leather.