Customer Support and Livestream Specialist
We are currently looking to hire a customer support and livestream specialist to handle support requests relating to our games and to conduct livestream and multiplayer gaming events.
You will work as part of our existing support team to reply to customer support requests. A firm grasp of technology will be essential to solving customers’ queries.
You will also work with our community management team to run a series of weekly multiplayer events scheduled at times convenient for our North American audience.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in our offices in southwest London.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Very comfortable with technology
- A polite, patient and courteous manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for computer games
What else would help?
- Professional experience in customer support
- Very familiar with macOS, Linux, iOS and/or Android
- Previous experience of livestreaming, professionally or personally
- Happy to work flexible hours to accommodate our North American audience
What’s in it for you?
- Working with great games
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed small-company atmosphere
How do you apply?
To apply, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should address your application to Katheryn Evans.