Community and Social Media Writer
We are looking to hire a Community and Social Media Writer to help manage our social media channels and produce user documentation for our games and website.
Working closely with our lead writer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
You will work actively to increase our number of followers and their engagement with our social media, creating and posting high-quality content to our feeds and organising regular community contests. You should be able to interact with online communities in a friendly, witty and lucid manner, while being tactful and adept at keeping the peace.
You will also help to write our user documentation, including game manuals, ReadMes and FAQs. You’ll need excellent attention to detail, good research skills, and a knack for explaining complex material in simple and concise terms. You’ll often need to edit other writers’ work, so strong sub-editing skills are a must.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in our offices in London, UK.
What skills and experience should you have?
- Impeccable writing and proofreading skills
- An in-depth knowledge of social media channels
- Excellent attention to detail
- An active interest in computer games
What else would help?
- Experience in community management or social media
- A strong portfolio of writing experience, either professional or personal
- Basic familiarity with HTML or another markup language
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
- Regular company dinners and outings
How do you apply?
To apply, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to: email@example.com
You should address your application to Tom Leather.